Joint Citizens Task Force
- A Joint Task Force (JTF) of Arlington County and City of Alexandria residents was created in the summer of 2003
- The Chief Administrative Officers of each jurisdiction appointed the JTF members to their positions.
- The JTF meets on a regular basis to examine project alternatives, provide public input, and make recommendations to the political bodies of each jurisdiction and to the Agency Coordinating Group (ACG)
Meetings and Opportunites for Participation
- The Four Mile Run Joint Task Force cordially invites you to a ceremonial start of bridge demolition at Four Mile Run as part of the Four Mile Run Restoration Plan on Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. The event will be held on the north side of the westernmost bridge between Route One and Potomac Avenue. Please park along Potomac Avenue and walk to the event site. This event will be held rain or shine.
- May, 2013 Revised Project Scope, presented at May 15, 2013 JTF meeting
- The following presentations were made at the February 28, 2011 meeting: